World of Pinot Noir
Back

Wineries

Wineries

Laetitia Vineyard & Winery

Arroyo Grande, CA USA

Wines Pouring

  • 2019 Laetitia Whole Cluster Pinot Noir
    Arroyo Grande Valley
    Expand
    Exceptional on all accounts, beautiful color and structure, expressive aromas and vibrant acids. This wine was 45% Whole Cluster fermented; the juice is pressed and in contact with the stems for ten days. The high concentration of tannin imparted by the stems gives this wine a more intense mouthfeel and good structure. Aged for eleven months in Franҫois Freres and Ermitage French oak barrels, with 50% new oak.
    Suggested Retail Price: $45
  • 2019 Laetitia Reserve du Domaine Pinot Noir
    Arroyo Grande Valley
    Expand
    100% Estate Grown with 70% of our Reserve Pinot Noir sourced from the same vineyard blocks year after year— providing consistent “dark fruit” tones. The remaining 30% is a blend of our best lots with the most expressive black fruit and earth characteristics. Aged for eleven months in Franҫois Freres and Ermitage French oak barrels, with 40% new oak.
    Suggested Retail Price: $44
  • 2018 Laetitia Single Vineyard La Colline Pinot Noir
    Arroyo Grande Vallet
    Expand
    La Colline which stands for ‘the hillside’, sits in the heart of Laetitia's estate property at the base of an ancient volcano with soil comprised of dense clay, volcanic rock and marine sediment ideal for rich, complex wine. The wine was aged for ten months in 90% neutral French oak and 10% new Franҫois Freres French oak barrels.
    Suggested Retail Price: $65

Description

Since 1982, the Laetitia Vineyard & Winery has produced elegant wines that champion the exceptional character and diversity of the Arroyo Grande Valley AVA. Originally founded by an established French Champagne house, the Laetitia estate carries on in the longstanding traditions of Burgundy and Champagne with a focus on small-lot Pinot Noir and sparkling wines. Valuing legacy, balance, innovation, and sustainable practices from harvest to glass, the Laetitia team works meticulously from vintage to vintage to ensure that every bottle of Laetitia wine is as expressive as the coastal land from which it originates.

World of Pinot Noir
Login
closearrow-circle-o-downellipsis-vchevron-down linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram